US-CT-NewHaven: QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
• Perform manual QA testing of various .Net based software solutions.
• Test installation packages across various Windows server platforms in virtual server environments.
• Perform server and client software installations.
• Develop test plans to manage QA cycles and set expectations.
• Setup and configure test networks including client and server operating systems.
• Log and track defects, enhancements, etc. in defect tracking systems.
• Report on logged defects and communicate with development teams on QA projects.
• Strong background in Windows Server and Desktop support.
• Familiarity with Java Script/VB Script and web programming concepts.
• Excellent communication skils.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI