US-FL-Melbourne: Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Root cause analysis
* Corrective actions
* ISO audits
* Some manufacturing process experimentation and presentations.
* Other duties may include visits/audits/selection of suppliers, incoming inspection, and DOE planning and support.
* Must have broad QMS knowledge in an ISO 9001 environment
* Experience in a manufacturing environment
* Experience in the manufacturing of PCBA's and sophisticated electronic systems, preferred.
* Experience in Quality Engineering functions such as FMEA's, SPC and continuous improvement methods as well as experience in hands on manufacturing support for SMT and box build assembly.
* Experience reviewing ECO’s and managing activities involving NPI’s essential.
* ASQ certifications such as CQA or CQE and/or Automotive, Defense, or Medical certifications a plus.
* Relevant work experience with IPC 610 and/or J-std-001 strongly preferred.
* Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience in a related technical field and a minimum 3+ years experience in an electronic assembly-manufacturing environment are required.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI