US-FL-Melbourne: Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
• Research and build test stations including hardware setup and software development specific to customer requirements.
• Support production with failure analysis, tester debugging, reduction of false failures and downtime of test equipments.
• Develop documentation of procedures to be used from the initial test design phase to production.
• Generate monthly and quarterly reports and analysis of test data, prepares documentation and recommendations for customers.
• Review test equipment designs, test capacity, data and RMA issues with customers regularly.
• Direct and coordinate engineering activities concerned with development, procurement, installation, and calibration of instruments, equipment, and control devices required to test, record, and reduce test data.
• Direct and exercise control over operational, functional, and performance phases of tests.
• Analyze and interpret test data and prepares technical reports for use by test engineering and management personnel.
• Responsible for maintaining customer supplied test equipments inventory. • Perform semi-routine technique development and maintenance, subject to established Mack Technologies standards, including ISO and QS development standards.
• May provide training in new procedures to production testing staff. • Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
• Bachelors of Science in Computer Science Electronics or Electrical Engineering from four-year college or university or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
• Two to four years as Test Engineer in related field.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI