US-Arizona-Phoenix: Quality Assurance Software Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Participate with users in the preparation of software and hardware specification documents.
* Work with appropriate teams in the establishment of quality expectations and performance metrics.
* Work with appropriate teams in monitoring and interpretation of performance metrics.
* Development and implementation of "standard operating procedures".
* Developing and delivering training programs in support of procedure implementation and software quality assurance concepts, practices and requirements.
* Development and implementation of effective corrective and preventive actions, as required.
* Author, review and/or approve system change, configuration management and supporting documentation activities.
* Preparation for and leadership of external/internal computer system/software audits.
* Contribute to process improvements by developing and updating written procedures related to computer systems validation.
* Participate in analysis, design, and change review for product and non-product software systems.
* A four year degree in computer science, computer information systems, or other technical field, or
* The equivalent in combined education and experience.
* Demonstrated experience in requirements management and tracing, defect tracking, configuration management techniques, and how they are applied in the software development lifecycle.
* Understand current Software Quality techniques, software industry standards and their impact on internal procedures, software quality, and the safety and efficacy of products.
* A demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
* Demonstrated project management and leadership skills
* Demonstrated experience in Software Quality Assurance processes, SDLC methodology, change management, documentation, verification and validation techniques.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities with competing resources.
* Ability to communicate clear direction, commitments, and alignment.
* Ability to partner broadly.
* Ability to be both flexible and determined.
* Highly motivated and assertive.
* Ability to train others.
* A minimum of three years of progressively responsible IT and/or QA experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI