US-CA-Anaheim: Senior Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Quality Engineer
* Analyze, define, and develop quality assurance measures and processes for new and existing products, systems, and services throughout the development/product/service lifecycles.
* Tenacity and energy in advocating and promoting quality principles, while remaining flexible and sensitive enough to accommodate business needs
* Ability to anticipate, negotiate, and mange conflicts, problems, changing situations, and deadlines
* Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively in individual or group settings
* Ability to work with individuals at all levels within the organization
* Detailed knowledge of Quality Assurance principles and methodologies
* Experience in performing audits, inspections, quality reviews and root-cause analysis
* Write plans and schedules for tracking process improvement and linking the direct impact to customer satisfaction.
* Experience in developing and maintaining Quality Management Systems, policies and procedures, best practices, key performance indicators, and continuous improvement.
* Must be able to manage a number of projects running concurrently, including tracking the quality of all product releases
* Develop and improve quality assurance processes for business applications and responsible for tracking the implementation of the corporate continuous improvement plan
* Ensure consistent delivery of quality solutions that meet project deadlines. Will take part in all project reviews, analyzing the processes used to bring the project to successful completion
* Will be responsible from time to time for on-site QA field studies and audits of existing Quality Systems
* Work closely with the Engineering, Finance & Logistics, Program Mangers, and Operations to ensure smooth delivery of products as well as internal systems that adhere to corporate standards
* Bachelorís degree in computer engineering or computer science, equivalent certification form accredited institutes, or minimum 6 years equivalent work experience
* 8 years experience working in a quality function in the software industry
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI