US-VA-Dulles: Sr Principal Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. Principal Test Engineer
* Maintain current calibrations and keep equipment functioning properly; arrange for calibration and repair activities as necessary
* Define new equipment needs in order to maintain lab capability as equipment wears out or in response to new standards/requirements from customers
* Assist management with developing and tracking laboratory budget (labor and equipment)
* Coordinate and publish laboratory usage schedule; help to resolve potential schedule conflicts between internal customers
* Maintain current knowledge of changes in applicable standards; assess impacts to laboratory/processes due to changes/additions to standards
* Provide suggestions/guidance to hardware engineers regarding EMI/EMC concerns in the design and manufacturing stages, including board-level and unit-level
* Prepare test plans and test procedures to meet customer requirements and applicable standards
* Prepare formal Test Reports to document test setup and results
- Ability to work with others from engineering and non-engineering disciplines in a fast-paced team environment
- Good oral presentation skills and comfort with customer interaction. Ability to write technical documents clearly and concisely.
- Experience leading small teams or directing other employees in day to day tasks is a strong plus
- Experience with near-field antenna range testing (1-30 GHz) is a plus
A Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) in Engineering or equivalent experience is required.
Ten years of related experience is required.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI