US-UT-SaltLake: SQA Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
SQA Test Engineer
The candidate should have a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience. The candidate should have at least 4 years of experience working in an object oriented software development environment utilizing Java and application servers. The candidate will require experience with complex Oracle databases or equivalent relational databases. It is desirable if the candidate has experience creating from scratch (not utilizing any off the shelf test tools) automated test tools. The candidate must have demonstrated ability to:
* Create software using Java * JDBC, Web, Swing (Spring Framework and Hibernate a plus)
* To learn new software applications and programming languages within a very short timeframe
* Create large complex queries, views, and understand Oracle databases or a comparable relational databases
* Understand large and complex data architecture and relationships (one-to-many, many-to-one, etc)
* Work with application servers such as WebLogic
* Work in and understand n-tier systems
* Initiate work and complete work (must be a self starter) with little or no guidance
* To solve complex and difficult problems turning the solutions to a software design
* To make mistakes and learns from mistakes
* To work on a diverse team and be part of the team
* To work in an agile environment with extremely short test cycles
* Complete development projects through the entire development cycle (requirements, design, develop, test)
* Communicate effectively with diverse team members.
* Be able to following all approved executive directives, SOPs, and guidance documents in support of development and SQA activities.
Should have experience object oriented programming experience using Java. Must have experience using complex Oracle databases (or comparable relational databases) within the systems they have developed. The candidate will need to be able to create automated test tools that emulate data, compare data, and monitor service activity during test scenarios. The automated test tools will need to be delivered to the test team prior to test cycles. Off the shelf test tools are not utilized this position requires the creation of customized test tools.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI