US-CA-SantaClara: SQA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
- Candidate will be responsible for developing, publishing, and implementation of test plans and test cases for our Product .
- Candidate will work on all aspects of testing including functional, performance, and stability.
- Write and maintain test automation scripts and support the development department in problem isolation of issues discovered during testing.
- Candidate will be involved in review cycles of test plan, test cases, PRD, Functional specifications and expected to provide comments for improvement.
- The candidate must be a self-starter with proven written and verbal communication skills, strong analytic, organizational, interpersonal and team skills.
Bachelors degree in an Engineering discipline, or equivalent with minimum of 5-8+ years of applicable experience in testing of telecommunication products. Must be able to participate in the analysis of system requirements for creation of test scenarios.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Minimum 3-4 years of testing experience in UMTS/3GPP network or IP sec test.
* Experience on testing IuPS interface is must. Testing Experience on RNC, SGSN would be bonus.
* Experience with Tektronix G35 test tool will be a plus.
* Knowledge of UMTS network elements like e-NodeB, RNC, SGSN, GGSN, Charging gateway and common routing elements like Cisco/Juniper routers is required.
* Strong knowledge on RANAP/SCTP/M3UA/SCCP/GTP-U ( All or Any) is required.
* Strong UNIX/Linux skills
* Experience with Ixia/Spirent test tools.
* Experience with Perl, Shell Scripting, Python scripting desired
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI