US-FL-Sarasota: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
The SQA Engineer will have primary responsibility for creation and execution of software test plans and will define and institute software-development process improvement to improve quality and efficiency.
* Defining test plans, mindful of requirements, software architecture, and the particular technologies employed
* Spearheading the adoption of testing automation
* Execution of functional, application, regression, and performance testing
* Contribution to refinement of software development and deployment processes for improved quality and efficiency
* Assisting software developers and customer support technicians with characterization of software defects and their resolution
* Shared responsibility for maintaining defect-tracking system
* BS Degree required in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
* Extensive experience in SW QA/CM methodology in stable SW engineering environment
* 4+ years of recent hands-on background in development, research and product testing
* Experience with black box, gray box, white box, performance, stress and automated testing.
* Experience with programming automated tests.
* Experience with software configuration and release a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI