US-CT-FortWashington: Manager of Software Quality Assurance
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Manager of Software Quality Assurance
* Ten years experience in Software Quality Assurance or Software Development, with five years of proven management experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
* Ability to work with multiple levels of management across Technology and the supported Business Units.
* Excellent team building skills and team management skills
* Strong project management skills
* Experience in all stages of Software Quality Assurance testing, including functional, regression, integration, and performance testing.
* Solid understanding of and experience in Waterfall and Agile Software Development Methodologies
* Experience testing in the Business Intelligence and Information Management space is required.
* Experience with Data Warehousing and ETL preferred.
* Experience testing Oracle and Unix preferred.
* Experience with Progress Web Based Systems, SOA, E-Commercea plus.
* Self starter with ability to handle multiple priorities and projects
* Experience in Annuities or Financial Services preferred.
* CMST (Certified Manager of Software Testing) preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI