US-NC-Raleigh: Level QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Level QA Engineer
* Performs quality assurance testing and integrity checks on all software products.
* Reproduces customer issues and assisting developers with fixes
* Develops methods for ensuring a high level of software quality.
* Verifies patches and bug fixes.
* Tests customer issues.
* Recommends and implementing process improvements.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelorís degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 1-3 years of prior work experience.
* Must be a motivated self-starter with strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Must be able to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical staff members
* Prior CAD experience or knowledge.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
* Solid technical skills, Java or C++ preferable.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI