US-WA-Seattle: software tester
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
As a member of the team you will get to be involved in all aspects of testing. The role includes reviewing specifications, writing structured test specifications, implementing test cases/test suites and working to define features and product customizations. You will also be involved in bug and issue tracking and will be interacting regularly with your peers in Testing, Program Management and Development.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
* Minimum 3 years of current software testing experience.
* Solid grasp of Client/Server fundamentals and Browser/Server interaction.
* Familiarity with other development tools and languages, such as SQL, XML, C#, and the .NET Framework a plus.
* Demonstrated ability to successfully complete challenging software testing projects.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI