US-Iowa-CedarRapids: Sr Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr Quality Assurance Engineer
• Assumes supervisory responsibility for quality engineering personnel as directed by leadership
• Assumes leadership delegated responsibility when directed by leadership.
• Develops, evaluates, revises and applies Procedures and Methods related to the RCI/Business Unit Quality Management System, to assure effectiveness and process improvement.
• Leads initiatives to attain/maintain applicable global regulatory and quality standards certifications.
• Develops and maintains a working relationship with key customer procurement organizations to the benefit of the customer .
• Provides for customer quality interface and support.
• Provides assistance to engineering and life cycle leadership in the preparation of technical proposals for products and services.
• Provides guidance and assistance to engineering and life cycle leadership regarding product and process quality requirements.
• Analyzes root causes of deficiencies and ensures proper corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner.
• Competence in Word, Excel, Power Point, and ERP Systems (i.e. SAP).
Bachelor's degree of Science in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Applied Science, and four years of related experience, or, in the absence of a bachelor's degree, ten years of related experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI