US-OR-Beaverton: Sr. QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. QA Engineer
• Specify and create test beds, including building system from component parts, installing software, and configuring systems under test.
• Manage engineering lab equipment which includes racking, stacking, cabling, networking, and other associated tasks.
• Create and execute formal test and validation plans based on functional specs.
• Develop and implement automated functional test programs and scripts.
• Engage in system validation and performance analysis at an integration level.
• Perform load/stress analysis to validate tolerance levels are achieved.
• Participate in source code control, bug tracking, and software release activities as required.
• Review and provide feedback on internal and external documentation.
• Working knowledge of XML and Web Service technologies.
• Working knowledge of scripting with Python, Perl, Expect, UNIX shells and shell utilities.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Linux configuration and system administration.
• Strong verbal & written communications skills, strong teamwork & interpersonal skills, ability to interface effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management.
• Strong ability to meet deadlines, with a working knowledge of program management.
• Ability to analyze, isolate, describe and prioritize issues in a complex software/hardware environment
Years of Direct Experience Required: 5+ years of test development experience involving complex systems
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI