US-CA-Sunnyvale: Sr Software Whitebox Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr Software Whitebox Quality Engineer
Minimum Job Qualifications:
Solid 7+ years of outstanding track record as a developer and/or white box QA engineer.
* Active team participant with strong technical and personal leadership skills.
* Competent in developing QA automation framework and tools.
* Fluent in Mail Server protocols like IMAP, POP, and SMTP.
* Competent in Unix operating system.
* Fluent in C++/Java and one or more scripting languages (eg., PHP, PERL).
* Experience in load and performance testing of web applications.
* Experience in TestNG and JMeter.
* Expert in QA methodologies, procedures documentation.
* Strong written verbal communication skills.
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
* Customer-focused, ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work independently or with teams and being able to multi-task on multiple products and projects.
* Self-starter, team player, highly organized, infrastructure and process-oriented.
* Knowledge of software development life cycle.
* BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Preferable Job Qualifications:
* Experience in backend server and/or system level programming is a strong plus.
* Experience working with remote development and QA teams.
* Any QA tools - web monitoring, code coverage, memory tools, 3rd parties integration.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI