US-IA-Cedar Rapids: Sr Test Equipment Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr Test Equipment Engineer
· Working with the program manager to develop the program execution plan and charged with primary execution responsibilities to ensure project remains within budget, on schedule and meets requirements
· Application of integrated project management, technical consistent process, earned value, and risk management
· Coordinating inputs from various hardware / software engineers
· WBS development to generate proposals and project management bids for medium to high complexity development projects
· Tracks, reports, and analyzes earned value metrics as required to understand program performance and to recommend staffing and/or schedule adjustment based on these metrics
· Understands relationship of his/her projects to other development projects, defining strategic plan to leverage the investments across the business unit.
· Participates in PE Community of Practice.
The following talents and characteristics are very desirable:
· Fundamental knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical, Software, and Systems engineering
· Ability to work with the end user customer in a professional manner.
· Knowledge in the areas of baseline control, earned value, risk management and product support
· Ability to mentor project engineers
· Experience with Microsoft Project
· Strong leadership skills such as:
- Stress Tolerance - Maintaining a calm and positive outlook during stressful situations
-Team Building - Creating effective working conditions on the team by educating its members about the value of each person's contribution
- Customer Service Orientation - Providing customers with quality experiences, establishing and maintaining effective relationships
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI