US-urbank: Senior Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Quality Engineer - Web Services
* Drive overall quality of a product/project from design and initial planning to launch. Work with different teams in the development cycle to ensure timely release of the application.
* Define test strategies and methodologies for current and future projects
* Lead an entire quality effort for a product or project, planning resources, priorities assigning work for engineers, follow progress and execution progress and be able to report on status and progress to senior management and leadership teams.
* Follow project milestones; design, implement, document, and execute tests; evaluate and communicate results; and investigate product features (including ad hoc testing)
* Set up the processes required to promote the overall quality of the product
* Lead technical innovations for the immediate team and be able to contribute on a global quality level
* BS in directly related training in computer science or equivalent combination of training and experience
* 7+ years in software quality engineering experience in a software enterprise environment or any other IT
* 3+ years automation with XML and Web Services APIs with SOA tools (open source, shelf or own-developed)
* 3+ years testing SOAP or REST Web Services
* 2+ years of Java Web application testing
* Understanding of Complex SQL queries
* 1+ year experience with RHEL UNIX and Shell Scripting
* Knowledge of Java and writing Java code for API testing
* Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytic and problem solving skills
* MSCS degree with 5+ years of experience in web application development and testing
* Experience with scripting languages including Python, Perl, Ruby, PHP, XML, Shell Scripts, etc.
* Demonstrated experience with J2EE technologies, e.g. EJB, JDBC, JMS, Struts
* Experience with Unit Testing framework tools like JUnit, HTTPUnit, XMLUnit, PHPUnit, DBUnit, Etc.
* High level programming skills in Java, C++ or Perl
* Working knowledge of Clover code coverage tool for Java or any other
* Automation design and performance testing with Quick Test Pro, Selenium, SilkTest, LoadRunner, etc.
* Build and Configuration Management exposure with Ant, Subversion, CVS, or similar
* Depth of experience in the testing of Relational Databases such as Oracle 10g
* Experience with defect tracking systems and other software life cycle management tools (Bugzilla)
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI