US-DC: Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Conduct testing and evaluation of various types of advanced technology systems for homeland security.
Review requirements documentation and develop test plans, test methodologies and data elements, data collection plans.
Support data collection and integration efforts as well as data verification and validation.
Conduct data analysis, prepare test reports, and support test results briefings.
* B.A in Engineering or Technical field.
* 5+ years experience as a test engineer.
* Active Secret Clearance.
* Experience as test engineer for technical development project.
* Experience developing test plans and analysis plans and conducting test execution.
* Knowledge of DHS or DOD testing methodologies.
* Experience with data collection and analysis.
* Strong written and oral communications.
* Masters in System Engineering.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI