US-MD-Bowie: Senior Software Quality Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Software Quality Analyst
* Executes test scripts for complex and broadly used product capabilities and components.
* Works with developers to help troubleshoot defects.
* Sets up, performs, and understands performance and load tests.
* Identifies, analyzes, and communicates issues.
* Demonstrates knowledge, proficiency, and practical application of SQA concepts, methods, and tools.
* Identifies gaps and deficiencies in existing test plans, scripts, and cases, and effectively extends test plans where necessary.
* Analyzes and reports test results and testing status from an overall product perspective. Organizes and executes tasks and overall workload based on team goals and priorities.
* Demonstrates an understanding of all facets of software product testing and quality measurement including awareness of generally available and accepted solutions that apply to each facet.
* Analyzes functional requirements and specifications and, based on this analysis, (1) identifies gaps in the defined requirements and specifications and (2) defines a test plan that will assure that the defined requirements and specifications are fully met.
* Develops and maintains test scripts and cases, and software test and performance measurement tools using appropriate programming languages or software applications.
* Responsible for identifying and isolating complex issues related to the interaction and usage of dependent parts of software.
* 2-3+ years in SQA
* Bachelor's Degree (Comp Science)
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI