US-CA-SantaClara: SYSTEM LEVEL TEST ENGINEER
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
SYSTEM LEVEL TEST ENGINEER
- Develop test automation of system and software for SLT.
- Work with new product teams and test engineering to ensure SLT quick bring up and deployment offshore.
- Provide SLT test technical support for QA, DPPM improvement.
- Reduce SLT retest.
- Provide NPF analysis.
- Participate in the development of formal written processes and procedures.
- Maintain Test Diagnostics Database.
- SLT test support for offshore subcontractors.
- Prepare Engineering Change Orders (ECO).
- Submit written reports.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as test engineer developing test systems and test software.
- Working knowledge of graphics test diagnostics qualification procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated capability in report preparation using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint PC/Mac software applications.
- Self starter who can accomplish assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- BSEE required
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI