US-CA-Sunnyvale: Blackbox QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Blackbox QA Engineer
• Plan, write, execute and maintain detailed test cases and test plans.
• Find, isolate, report, triage, and regress bugs.
• Perform regression / verification testing using the latest available software and tools
• Track and manage bug and performance metrics
• Provide and meet time estimates for assigned deliverables
• Ensure that software releases provide an exceptional user experience and are high in quality
• Familiar with structured testing techniques and methodologies, bug isolation, and device log analysis.
• Ability to perform accurate, detail oriented work in test execution and bug reporting
• Ability to drive continual process and quality improvement to always make the next product of higher-quality than the one before.
• Basic knowledge Phone app, SMS, MMS,Calendar, Email,Contacts, etc
• Familiarity with Mobile devices and Mobile Applications
• Ability to work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary development team
• Ability to work independently and overcome challenging problems without easily apparent solutions
* B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Three to Five years of software quality assurance with some technical support experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI