Canada-ON-Markham: Software Test Specialist
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Test Specialist
Write test plans and/or design documents with high quality with close collaboration with agile team members.
Execute and automate test cases/test buckets, identify failures, PD failures to help pinpoint the root cause.
Design and develop code for customization and identify problems associated with design, code or documentation of the product as it relates to customization/extensions.
Support scrum team on an as needed/skills available basis with development, defect fixing, system/performance testing and documentation.
• Experience with web related technologies (J2EE/JUnit, Web 2.0, SOA, XML, Dojo)
• Experience with Eclipse or Rational Application Developer (RAD)
• DB2 and/or Oracle database knowledge
• Windows and/or Unix experience
• Strong aptitude for learning new skills and technologies.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
In addition, the following skills would be helpful:
• Experience with Selenium
• Experience with OpenLaszlo
• Experience with Test Automation
• Experience with WebSphere Application Server (WAS)
• Experience VMWare
* Bachelor's Degree
* Basic knowledge in Knowledge of J2EE application architecture
* Basic knowledge in Automation Experience
* Basic knowledge in Design Evaluation
* English: Fluent
* At least 6 months experience in Knowledge of J2EE application architecture
* At least 6 months experience in Automation Experience
* At least 6 months experience in Design Evaluation
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI