US-CA-SantaClara: SENIOR SOFTWARE QA ENGINEER
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
SENIOR SOFTWARE QA ENGINEER
- Testing Camera Module design / operation, CMOS image sensor technology, Lens operation, and other implementations of cameras into mobile products.
- Maintain and execute driver sanity test plan on a daily basis.
- On demand full sanity, partial comprehensive testing and verification of bug fixes.
- Help with bug triage and point to build and functional failures.
- Ad hoc testing of Camera based Android applications.
- Regression of customer issues on hardware / software platforms, bugs triage is a major part of this effort.
- Set up and maintain test system infrastructures.
- 5+ years of Software QA experience or equivalent.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Android and ARM hardware.
- Familiarity with Camera Module Design / Operation knowledge and testing a plus.
- Familiarity with CMOS image sensor technology, lens operation, knowledge of implementation of cameras into mobile products a plus.
- Familiarity with Image Signal Processing a definite plus.
- Familiarity with Baseband Testing a plus.
- Familiarity with Mobile / Tablet Application Testing a plus.
- Experience with SDLC, SW Dev a plus.
- Hands on experience with hardware and software configuration a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI