US-MN-Minneapolis: Software Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Engineer
· Strong testing experience including test management, manual tools and test processes. (2-5 years)
· Practical knowledge/experience in automation tools.
· Practical knowledge/experience in SQL programming and database technologies.
· Demonstrates ability to apply quality control principles and theories to complex issues.
· Effectively analyze business requirements and demonstrate flexibility by gathering expected results from documentation and coordination between the Development team and Product Management
· Design and develop detailed testing plans and integrate them with the project schedule.
· Demonstrates the ability to analyze, interpret, and summarize test results and metrics
· Effectively communicate results, metrics and issues to the project team
· Experience working in an Agile Scrum team preferred
· Exposure to source control and release management
· Consistently demonstrates strong team and individual performance
· Effective written and oral communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
· Builds positive and effective relationships with individuals both internal and external to the organization
· Practical knowledge of software development life cycle
· E-commerce and application processing knowledge preferred
· Bachelors or Masters Degree with 2-5 years of related professional experience or non-degreed with 4-6 years related professional experience
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI