US-MA-newton: Senior Software QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Software QA Engineer
· Deliver robust, scalable solutions that support our customers growing functionality needs.
· Work with the QA Manager to refine processes to increase efficiency of the team. Mentorship and management of more junior resources.
· Knowledge of how different systems interact, including potential problems and difficulties that may occur. Demonstrate ability to understand and document internal and external processes and work flows where needed.
· Develop resourceful and innovative solutions to complex software issues.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
* SQL skills
* Oracle, SQL Server
* Agile Methodologies, Scrum
* Automated Testing is a plus
* Web Application Testing
* 5-8 years technical leadership experience in planning, designing and executing test procedures to evaluate and communicate on product quality for complex applications and projects.
* 5 years experience in design and maintenance of Test Strategies, Test Cases and the Test Case Repository.
* Advanced computer software skills.
* Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy, and creative problem-solving skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and self-management skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI