US-CO-Boulder: Software QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software QA Engineer
• Suggests and implements innovative approaches for problem resolution.
• Designs test plans, scripts, or procedures.
• Creates, executes and maintains complex test cases.
• Isolates software problems, writing clear and detailed defect reports.
• Assists development with defect reproduction.
• Demonstrates in-depth product knowledge.
• Communicates issues and status to team and management.
• Conducts software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
• Provide backup technical support and customer service.
• 2 or 4 yr degree.
• Minimum 5 yrs software testing experience with Windows and web applications.
• Experience with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7.
• Ability to create test plans, test cases and document results.
• Extremely detail oriented and organized.
• Working knowledge and troubleshooting skills in hardware and software systems, components and multiple platforms.
• Analytical and investigative problem solving skills and the tenacity to work to the resolution of complex tasks.
• The adaptability and ability to perform in a dynamic environment.
• The ability to assume responsibility for project assignments.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to perform SQL database queries
• Experience with Bugzilla and Subversion
• Experience with statistical data or complex calculations
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI