SQAFYI - Software QA Resource - FYI

US: Software QA Engineer

To see other opportunities, please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Date: 10-Jun-2011

Software QA Engineer II

The ideal candidate is a motivated and driven individual that will work with a talented software development team in a SCRUM enviornment. This individual will support the Content/Tracker initiative with 70% focus on manual / exploratory testing - the other 30% will be focused on designing and coding automated tests. This will be a hands-on role and the position requires interaction with agile scrum teams and coordination with the QA Automation team.

Responsibilities: Design and develop new manual / exploratory tests Work with QA Automation Engineers to evaluate test cases and determine which should be automated Communicate clearly to a technical and non-technical audience Ability to write a meaningful defect report to a varied audience

Experience / Skills Required: 2-4+ years experience of performing and understanding software testing Strong debugging / troubleshooting skills Solid understanding of test methodologies Experience with MySQL and / or Oracle

To apply for this position, please visit this Website.

Thank you,
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI
http://sqa.fyicenter.com

US: Software QA Engineer