India-Hyderabad: Senior Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Software Test Engineer
- Act as Software Validation Project Leader on validation projects. Represent Validation at project team meetings. Understand all aspects of the project - technically and administratively.
- Develop overall project validation strategy and approach.
- Develop and implement Performance Testing including Bench Marking, Stress, and Stability
- Mentor Validation engineers. Provides guidance and direction to project level validation efforts.
- Develop and execute detailed test specifications. Records and tracks detailed results.
- Maintain test scenarios and test data for projects under test.
- Work closely with project team members throughout the project software development life cycle.
- Review all pertinent project documentation including requirements, technical specification, project validation deliverables reviews and project walk-troughs.
- Participate in software defect review meetings. Monitor and maintain automated software defect tracking database.
- Assist in the creation/maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Respond to all inquiries regarding the project under test.
- Track issues in defect tracking system. Prepares defect metric reports. Analyzes defect metrics for trends and progress.
- Report on project testing status to management.
- Expert working knowledge with test case design and strategy.
- Experience with load testing, automation and execution of 3rd party software
- Excellent working knowledge of SDLC and testing methodologies
- Excellent working knowledge of software testing techniques and test case development; can easily determine what test case is required from reading requirement specifications.
- Working knowledge of software development languages and tools such as C++, Java, and SQL.
- Experience scripting in multiple languages
- Knowledge of relational databases, preferably Oracle.
- Knowledge of creating moderately complex SQL queries
- Familiarity with database design and/or testing.
- Experience supporting multiple concurrent tasks.
- Knowledge of clinical data management process for FDA regulated companies is a plus. Familiarity with FDA regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP desirable.
- Knowledge of LoadRunner, JMeter, Test Partner, QTP, or other performance or automation software
Graduation in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI