US-TX-Austin: Senior Software QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Software QA Engineer
* Demonstrated expertise coding in C/C++ in an embedded linux environment.
* Have protocol stack integration insight when defining external API interfaces included with product.
* Experience in designing and developing data communication/telecom firmware.
6 or 4 years storage experience, respectively
• Experience with system, software, hardware, and/or protocol level testing/development
• Experience testing and delivering high quality code for customers
• Strong technical communications and interpersonal relationship skills
Specific Responsibilities include:
* Defining and developing application programming interfaces software/firmware to enable various networking applications .
* Lead the design and coding of complex software modules.
* Developing and running unit tests.
* Port software to other platforms as needed.
* Participation in code reviews.
* Participation in documentation reviews.
* Participation in design reviews.
* Support hardware and software validation by providing problem solving skills in analyzing and fixing problems.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI