US-MA-Boston: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
* Using your programming skills, you will design, create, and maintain automated test frameworks for product features and enhancements.
* You will train others to automate manual test cases using the automation framework.
* As a Quality professional, you will participate in continuous improvement of process and procedures.
* Have experience with object-oriented (C++ or C#) programming on Microsoft platforms.
* Have some experience writing SQL queries to pull and analyze data from large relational databases, primarily Microsoft SQL Server.
* Have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Be detail oriented and have a propensity for creative thinking.
* Be self-motivated and intellectually curious.
* Pursue quality relentlessly with unyielding integrity.
* Have proven ability to be effective in a cross-functional team-oriented environment, establishing solid work relationships with co-workers.
* Have a proactive and positive approach to tasks and projects.
* Proficient using Microsoft Office applications.
* Experience with the following tools and technologies a plus: Automated Test Tools (SilkTest, RFT, etc.), XML, and Windows Networking.
* Bachelor’s degree from a recognized top Computer Engineering, Math, Statistics or Applied Science program with 1 to 3 years’ experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI