US-MA-Boston: Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
* Using your engineering, math, and statistical knowledge, you will analyze data and complex calculations.
* You will design, create, execute, and maintain repeatable manual test cases for new product features and enhancements.
* You will utilize automation framework where applicable for test execution.
* You will thoroughly document test results and issues that you discover.
* As a Quality professional, you will participate in continuous improvement of process and procedures.
* Experience utilizing your keen math skills and statistical knowledge to analyze data.
* Have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Be detail oriented and have a propensity for creative thinking.
* Have proven ability to provide technical leadership to junior team members.
* Be self-motivated and intellectually curious.
* Pursue quality relentlessly with unyielding integrity.
* Have proven ability to be effective in a cross-functional team-oriented environment, establishing solid work relationships with co-workers.
* Have a proactive and positive approach to tasks and projects.
* Experience with Agile SCRUM and traditional SDLC methodologies.
* Knowledge/experience of object-oriented programming a plus.
* Experience with the following tools and technologies a plus: Automation tools, SQL, XML, Windows Networking, software development for Microsoft platforms.
* Knowledge of the Insurance / Reinsurance industry a plus
* Bachelorís degree from a recognized top Computer Engineering, Math, Statistics or Applied Science program with 5 to 7 years experience OR
* Masterís degree from a recognized top Computer Engineering, Math, Statistics or Applied Science program with 3 to 5 years experience
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI