US-MN-EdenPrairie: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Automation Focus)
* Actively participate in project meetings, actively preparing time estimates and schedules for automation project requests
* Set up test environments for automation, providing bi-weekly automation project status updates to management.
* Execute manual and automated test scripts for existing and future projects
* Write Test Plan and Test Case documents following QA standards.
* Create test data necessary for test execution.
* Perform basic administrative tasks in HP Quality Center
* Generate monthly automation inventory and metrics report.
* Ensure that the end result of automation activity meets the needs of the customer; this involves having a clear understanding of how the product functions from an end user point of view.
* Analyze test results and isolate problems to their lowest common denominator
* Bachelorís degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, or related area.
* 5+ years of automation experience using tools like TestPartner and Quality Center.
* Experience with test automation scripting using Test Partner, VBScript, and C#.
* Proven skills writing and evaluating SQL.
* Ability to perform administrative tasks within HP Quality Center.
* Analyze and comprehend project requirements and design documentation to extract necessary information for accurate test planning
* Must be able to interact fully with GUI based applications
* Accurately record and provide in-depth documentation of each problem found, track status of defect and verify the resolution, reporting information to appropriate team members and manager(s).
* Verify product documentation is technically correct, error free and user friendly, and provide standard test metrics.
* Provide technical support when required for a product, evaluation or BETA phase of development, and maintain communication with all others involved in system development life cycle.
* Demonstrate effective decision making skills based on analysis with proven ability to manage multiple projects and support requests in a dynamic technology driven environment.
* Possess clear communication skills, both verbal and written; provide support and mentorship to other team members.
* In addition, the candidate must have the ability to demonstrate the following skills:
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI