China-Jiangsu-Taicang: Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Engineer
* Coordinate with other relevant departments to ensure the business activity and quality system in accordance with company SOPs and local regulations.
* Take the regular check for process quality, be authorized to correct wrong operation manner.
* Support the training for production staff to implement procedure and SOP correctly.
* Lead the analysis for the non-conformity products.
* Organize related departments to make investigation and corrective/preventive actions on customer complaints
* Work with relevant departments to find out for the non-conformity findings
* Continuously follow up all corrective and preventive actions to keep it effective.
* Maintain ISO system, participate in ISO 9001 and 14001 document drafting and internal& external audit.
* Make statistic for the process data with appropriate tools, produce regular reporting documents in the most logical and clear style
* Chemistry or engineering background, bachelor degree is referred
* Minimum 3 years solid experience in quality management/quality assurance/ quality control or quality engineering in chemical manufacturing environment, preferably inorganic powders industry
* Familiar with manufacturing process control.
* Preferably experience in particle size and color measurement
* Solid knowledge and experiences of ISO9001 and ISO14001
* Excellent spoken and written English
* Skilled in use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint software
* Good analytical skills, and ability to identify risks to quality and business and evaluate their magnitude and potential impact
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Teamwork spirit and self-motivated
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI