US-WA-Kirkland: Software Development Engineer in Test
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
,Software Development Engineer in Test
The SDET will be responsible for testing of a feature, writing test plans and test cases, writing automation to speed up testing, to test features from top to bottom, from the UI to platform to services. The candidate will be responsible for each feature including; UI design, test planning and execution of test cases and scenarios.
1. Experience in designing and managing the testing process for large applications and web services in a Windows Server environment.
2. Experience in writing test plans, test cases; as well as deploying software based on .NET tools/concepts.
• C++/C#, solid experience with data structures and algorithms, solid testing skills and debugging skills
• Strong experience working with SQL Server databases, and XML structures
• Web Services, ASP.NET, IIS and Internet Security.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI