US-Seattle: Software Design Engineer in Test
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Design Engineer in Test (
* Develop and enhance test automation frameworks and tools.
* Lead test efforts, and explore new test automation tools and methods.
* Own the investigation, reporting and tracking of defects for middle tier and backend components.
* Create test plans, set up test environments, develop automated tests, execute and maintain automated test suites, and analyze testing results.
* Work closely with Dev and PM as part of one or more feature teams.
* Ability to work independently, multi-task, self-starter and being results-oriented.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* 3 or more years of development experience.
* 2 or more years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
o Functional testing in a multi-tiered distributed networking environment.
o Testing relational databases and related stored procedures.
o Testing data warehouse applications.
* BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Proficient to Excellent programming and or scripting skills in at least one of the following languages: Python, C/C++, .Net, and Java. Python is preferred.
* Experience in working on Unix/Linux.
* We will also consider just out of college computer science graduates with previous internship experience in testing.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI