US-: Software Engineer in Test
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Engineer in Test
* Design and develop automated test case suites for server and client side applications
* Execute and maintain the suite of automated test cases.
* Provide thorough documentation of testing results.
* Design and develop test applications for use in software product verification.
* Strong test background with experience working in a fast paced, high energy work environment.
* Excellent test automation skill set including being able to identify where test automation is applicable, and analyzing the appropriate language/method/framework to use.
* Able to write test scripts in Python or Perl and C# or Java
* Passionate about QA with a good grasp of testing methodologies.
* Able to solve programming problems, analyze simple code snippets and debug through log files.
* Strong and well-developed understanding of computing and internet technologies (use of APIs, protocols, etc).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* BS in Computer Science (preferred)
* 4+ years of relevant industry experience.
* Knowledge of networking and Linux environments.
* Knowledge of Apple MAC and MS Windows platforms.
* Knowledge of mobile devices, platforms and their interfaces.
* Knowledge of software code repositories and software build tools is a plus.
* Knowledge of web servers
* Able to display outstanding attitude and aptitude.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Critical thinking.
* Must display time management and organizational skills.
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to remain focused on a project.
* Actively demonstrates initiative and follow through on projects and development of skills.
* Flexible to changing work demands
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI