US-MA-Norwood: Associate Software Quality Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Associate Software Quality Test Engineer
Looking for an entry level software quality engineer to join our small software quality team. This is a great opportunity for someone to use their software and hardware knowledge to help our produce market leading products. You will be a key member of our software team and work in a highly collaborative environment where frequent interaction with software developers, engineers, marketing and manufacturing is critical to success.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Creating test suites for software and embedded systems applications.
• Manual testing of software applications.
• Programming test harnesses to expand our automated testing program.
• Use automated test programs to test software and embedded system applications.
* Successful candidates will have a Bachelors degree in an engineering or scientific discipline, combined with following skills and experience:
• Proficiency with C# and VB.Net to design and code automated tests.
• Proficiency using multi-meters and oscilloscopes to test and evaluate circuits and PCBs
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating systems.
• Dedication to detail is paramount
• Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills.
• Strong documentation skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI