US-NJ-Fairfield: Quality Assurance
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance / Document Auditor
• Responsible for performing data documentation review for release of test Certificates of Analysis.
• Release Certificates of Analysis in LIMS
• Assist Quality Assurance Manager with specific activities.
• Review completed job files for accuracy of information, completeness, cGMP data documentation compliance and correctness.
• Review data entry into LIMS, Return to analyst for corrections as needed
• Review necessary corrections with analysts as needed.
• Generate Certificates of Analysis with electronic signature
• Perform audits of laboratory log books.
• Review corrective actions & training issues with QA Manager.
• Review incoming USP supplements and other compendial publications for changes relevant to the laboratory.
• Assist QA Manager as needed
• At least 2 -3 years prior QA experience or related laboratory experience.
• Bachelor's Degree in Science (Chemistry / Biology)
• Knowledge of basic laboratory principles.
• Understand cGMP practices and company standard operating procedures (SOPs) for working in the laboratory.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI