US-CA-SanDiego: Wireless Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Wireless Test Engineer
• Perform wireless testing on mobile products to ensure delivery of testing services that meet client's requirements in accordance with quality system.
• Perform validation services for test equipment manufacturers in accordance with the appropriate certification requirements.
• Assist in business development as required and to provide specific technical support to expand the company's capability to offer valued services to clients.
• Conduct testing in accordance with established procedures, maintaining a high standard of service delivery that ensures effective customer relations.
• Complete all assigned chargeable work within the required timeframes to ensure customer and project staff satisfaction and efficiency of the business.
• Provide technology support to ensure efficient operation of the business and effective customer relations.
• Ensure completion of all assigned work and relevant documentation in accordance with required procedures and standards to fulfil quality requirements.
• Support business development activities to enable ongoing growth of the business.
• Training/mentoring junior members of the team to ensure knowledge is passed through the team.
• Maintain the laboratory and personal areas to facilitate efficient operations.
• BSEE, BSCS or equivalent degree.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High level of accuracy and good presentation skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI