US-CA-LosAngeles: Lead Quality Assurance Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Lead Quality Assurance Analyst
* Lead QA Analyst maintains primary accountability for the deliverables of the test team.
* Manage resource planning through multiple projects to account for staff assignments and capacity, while balancing multiple priorities.
* Provide ongoing performance assessments and coaching on individual QA analysts development plans.
* Collaborate with Project and Development Managers to reduce software and process issues, driving quality improvements across the IT organization.
* Communicate the status of projects to Project Manager(s).
* Represent the IT QA organization at cross-functional meetings as a subject matter expert.
* Proactively drive change within the team across product quality, process improvement, and productivity.
* Setup test environments, test data and databases required for testing
* Write test plans, test cases and test scripts for tracking defects and fixes.
* Provide end-to-end testing of Software applications.
* Responsible for conducting Functional, Integration, Regression, and coordinating UAT testing.
* May be tasked with reviewing lines of code to ensure they meet specific standards.
* Create and maintains quality system documents and records, e.g. flowcharts, procedures, forms, templates, spreadsheets and presentations.
* Special projects or duties as assigned.
* 4+ years of experience as an IT Quality Assurance Analyst or equivalent experience in an applications development environment.
* 1-2 years programming experiencing using .NET Framework.
* Two years of experience in the retail business or related field.
* Working knowledge of network, PC operating systems and core retail applications.
* Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
* Strong organizational and planning skills.
* Experience coordinating people to complete tasks and work within team environments under challenging deadlines.
* Professional, team player with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI