US-: Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
1. Modify existing LCDs to integrate remote QD optic into the display.
2. Measure and quantify the optical performance of device in displays.
3. Design and build test setups including non standard tests.
4. Analyze and interpret data and communicate the results to the broader group. This will require the use of programming tools, graphics and statistics as appropriate.
* B.S. in Mechanical Engineering with 1-2 years of experience.
* Inventive, inquisitive self-starter, ability to work independently at times.
* Working knowledge of Solidworks. Able to step into mild complexity designs relatively quickly.
* Hands-on prototyping, experience with hand/power tools, basic electronics, optics, soldering.
* Familiarity with lab equipment such as power supplies, multi-meter, microscope, spectrophotometer is preferred.
* Experience designing and building mechanical parts is a must.
* Thermal design and product analysis experience (e.g. understanding how components work in a system) will help the engineer in this role and is a plus.
* Experience with LabVIEW, Matlab, is a definite plus. Experience working with optical systems and/or LEDs is a definite plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI