US-: QUALITY ASSURANCE LEAD
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
QUALITY ASSURANCE LEAD
Defines the quality strategy and standards (project processes, tests, reviews) in a plan to reach the quality goals together with customer and potential system integrator.
• Defines quality goals and quality gates as well as adequate QA measures.
• Supports development of test plan and activities and as well as test execution.
• Supports the interpretation of test results and derivation of appropriate measures.
• Plans, establishes and optimizes project processes (scope management, change management (technical), release management, risk management).
• Bachelor, Master degree or equivalent.
• Ability to act independently, strong influencer and proactive character striving for delivery excellence.
• Global cultural awareness and respect. Preferred to have hands-on experience in a multi-national environment.
• Organizational savvyness: appropriately aggressive, yet cool and respectful, professional presence.
• Team-oriented: able to build strong relationships at every level of the organization and is a strong motivator; strong networking capabilities.
• Expert-level quality management knowhow and advanced experience in test management (planning & execution).
• Strong conceptual skills.
• Foundational understanding of the Banking industry and applications.
• General understanding of core banking processes such as account origination, payments/transfers, collateral management.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI