US-PA-FortWashington: QA Test Script Writer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
QA Test Script Writer
· Creation of test scripts that will be used to validate new and existing system functionality.
· Provide necessary feedback to project teams on testing results and possible workarounds.
· Performs and leads processes related to quality assurance of new systems, applications and data integrity.
· Test change to the core operating system, website, back end user interfaces and various databases when appropriate.
· Maintains high level of knowledge regarding the core operating system.
· Prepares and executes project plans for any changes made to the core operating system in conjunction with IT, core operations manager, back office manager and call center manager.
· Recommend and implement specific procedures to ensure immediate effectiveness and efficiency of operations
· Ensure all activities comply with federal and state regulations.
· Maintains and ensures disaster recovery procedures are in place and are tested.
· 3 + years of experience required.
· Strong knowledge of Excel and working knowledge of MS Office rograms required.
· Analytic skills required.
· Knowledge of Federal and State Regulations required.
· Experience in managing multiple projects.
· Effective interpersonal skills.
· Strong organizational skills and time management skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI