US-NC-Morrisville: Software Application QA Manager
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Application QA Manager
* Ensure overall Software Applications Quality
* Ensure staff follows proper company and departmental standards, processes and procedures.
* Develop effective test strategies, process and tools for existing and new software applications
* Assist project teams with approach and provide work leadership to SQA members
* Plan and direct SQA activities so that agreed upon goals and objectives, including schedules, milestones and cost, are successfully achieved
* Plan, schedule, and implement testing projects
* Identify process improvement, set standards and define best practices for testing and product release
* Ensure that system are released in accordance with regulatory standards
* Work with SQA staff on career planning and growth.
* Manage performance on an ongoing basis with regular feedback and focal evaluations
* Use skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures, resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
∑ Bachelorís degree in a relevant field (engineering, business, quality or related) is required.
∑ 8+ years for professional software development and/or QA experience
∑ 3+ years of management experience
∑ Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
∑ Experience with QA methodology, functional and structural testing techniques
∑ Experience with Oracle, SQL, C# and Java
∑ Ability to read and understand coding languages and logic
∑ Good problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and team skills
∑ Good written and verbal communication skills.
∑ Attention to details
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI