US-NC-Morrisville: QA Test Automation Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
QA Test Automation Engineer
* Develops automated solutions to expedite test.
* Work with other test automation engineers to develop architecture that are flexible and reusable across platforms
* Test Automation engineer must work closely with the Test Leads, Test Engineers and Developers/Designers to understand and provide any challenges or costs that could impact the delivery of test automation
* Work with Test Leads and Test Engineers to provide justification for necessary automation tasks.
* The Test Automation Engineer must understand precisely what the Test Designer wants any given test case or group of test cases to accomplish. The outcome of this should be detailed requirements for the automation development effort.
* Bachelorís degree in a relevant field (engineering, quality or related) is required.
* 5+ years for professional software test automation development and/or QA experience
* Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
* Experience with QA methodology, functional and structural testing techniques
* Experience with Oracle, SQL, C, C#, SmartScript, XML, SOAP, HTML and Java
* Ability to read and understand coding languages and logic
* Good problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and team skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Attention to details
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI