US-PA-Pittsburgh: QA Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
QA Test Engineer
1. Experience or demonstrated knowledge designing and building frameworks that support test development and its application in testing eCommerce APIs, components, web services, relational databases and content management systems.
2. Strong QA background with an emphasis on structural or white box testing leveraging advanced test design techniques (i.e. control flow, data flow, branch, boundary value analysis, equivalence partitions, negative testing, and edge conditions).
3. Experience with designing and building automation frameworks in support of continuous integration in a test driven development (TDD) or behavior driven development (BDD) environments.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of QA test processes including test planning, development, execution, and results reporting for multiple projects.
5. Strong analytical, problem solving skills and technical troubleshooting.
6. Experience with testing frameworks, continuous integration and build tools (i.e. jUnit, DBUnit, Maven, Bamboo, Ant, JIRA)
7. Experience with Web-based technologies (HTTP, XML).
8. 3+ years of object oriented programming experience (Java, C++, C#) in a commercial application development environment.
9. 3+ years of strong SQL experience (ie: Oracle, SQL Server, mySQL).
10. 3+ years experience with scripting languages (ie: Ruby, Groovy, Python, Perl)
11. 3+ years experience with source code control tools (ie: Subversion).
12. Experience or understanding of architectural principles and frameworks (MVC, Spring, and Hibernate desired).
13. Knowledge of performance and profiling testing highly desired (jProbe, jMeter).
14. Demonstrated knowledge of UNIX servers, commands, environments and tools.
15. Experience with software development lifecycle and agile development methodologies.
16. Experience with Java Mocking frameworks (i.e. JMock) preferred.
17. Experience with test management and defect tracking tools (Quality Center, Bugzilla, etc.)
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI