Reston: QA Lead
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Lead overall QA efforts for delivering media solutions to carrier customers. This will include customer facing management of QA activities and status as well as leading internal activities for delivering new features, new devices and solutions.
1. Manage customer integration QA schedule, test coverage and software releases across all deliverables/components
2. Correspond with handset manufacturers and mobile carrier engineers and managers at summary and detailed technical level regarding status and defects on the device and in the application software
3. Analyze problems on the devices and decide proper course of action to resolve
4. Provide QA support for end to end applications including hands-on testing
5. Establish processes for testing, coverage, task intake and reporting
Preferred B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or Mathematics or extensive (4+ years) work experience in field of digital media related software testing and development.
QA development, technical program management – 3 years
QA background with strong testing fundamentals – 1 year
Experience working with or for mobile carriers – 1 year
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI