US-PA: Sr. Software QA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. Software QA Analyst
* Design and implement software testing solutions and enhancements. This will include GUI application, database, and report development testing.
* Must be able to independently create designs for more complicated software changes.
* Perform product and system testing, as well as automated testing
* Compare product behavior to expected behavior. Ensure all components are complete and ready for installation assembly, independent testing, and production.
* Develop, test, and maintain product installation programs.
* Issue logging, tracking, analysis, reporting and management.
* Develop documentation including test plans, installation instructions, internal release notes, and design documents.
* Participate in software development lifecycle for new and existing products.
* Prepare for and support products at tradeshows
* Release control and coordination for multiple products.
* Coordinate work activities for other team members.
2 years experience in software testing
2 years of Automated testing experience
Test Planning and Test Case creation
Scrum/Agile Development framework knowledge
Automated Testing tools - QTP, WinRunner, etc.
Client Server test experience
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI