US: Senior Software QA Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Software QA Test Engineer
* Reviewing project specifications and systems requirements of the project
* Generating test plans to validate the requirements
* Developing test scenarios and generating detailed test procedures
* Executing tests and validating test results as detailed in the test procedures.
* Identifying, analyzing, and documenting any defects discovered during testing.
* Working with the development teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
* Generating test reports to document all test results.
* BS degree in computer science or related engineering field
* 5+ years practical experience in software development and/or software test/quality assurance engineering.
* 5+ years writing test plans is essential
* Working knowledge of Unix and/or Linux.
* 5+ years of end-to-end testing skilss is necessary
* Manual testing experience is required, automoated testing experience is helpful
* Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must have "solid basic SQL skills" primarily to query data.
* Must have experience with Web Services and SOAP UI
* Knowledge of QTP is ideal
* Experience with Load Runner is helpful
* Experience with Java, C/C++, Java, SQL, JSP, DHTML and XML is strongly preferred.
* Experience developing and executing automated test scripts using Mercury Quick Test Professional (QTP) is needed
* Configuration management and revision control using CVS a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI