US-CA-Sunnyvale: Software Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Engineer
* Review specifications and reference documentation, and interfaces as necessary during the product development and test cycles.
* Works with Development and Quality Engineering to affect the best solution to automated testing issues to ensure that the outcome provides a safe and effective product. In addition,
* Responsible for reviewing the products to identify hazards and risks and to work with the rest of the organization to develop reasonable mitigations. Web, security, database, network/server or mobile testing a plus.
* Bachelorís computer science degree or equivalent.
* At least 5 years of relevant experience in Medical Device Machine Testing.
* Familiarity with a software development life cycle. Experience with software development methodologies, and medical software testing.
* Knowledge of test automation systems (i.e. TestQuest/WinRunner/Silk/Rational, etc.).
* Experience with bug tacking/project management tools and collaboration tools (wikis, SharePoint, etc.) a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI